What’s in my kit?
Your Castor Oil pack for Liver Kit includes:
1x Queen of the Thrones® original heatless, less-mess, reusable Castor Oil Pack for Liver
- Inner layer: 100% organic cotton
- Outer layer: 100% polypropylene
- Straps: 100% nylon
1x Queen of the Thrones® Organic Castor Oil 500mL (16.9oz)
- 100% pure
- USDA certified organic
- Extra virgin
- Amber glass bottle
Will it fit me?
Your pack is made to fit over the size of the adult liver area, and it fits most bodies with its long, soft straps that gently hug your curves. It’s so comfortable, you can even sleep in it!
How do I use it?
Step 1:Pour 1 tbsp of Organic Castor Oil onto the soft cotton side of your pack in the middle.
Step 2: Place your pack over your liver area (right side below rib cage), and tie it in place.
That’s it! Wear your Castor Oil Pack for a minimum of 1 hour, or overnight.
Does Castor Oil need to be in a glass bottle?
Yes, Castor Oil should ALWAYS be bottled in glass because glass preserves, whereas plastic bottles may leach hormone-disrupting compounds into Castor Oil that may be carried into the body.
Do I have to add heat?
Extra heat is not necessary because Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil Packs have been engineered to naturally hold in body heat.
Is the Castor Oil Pack messy?
Although it’s not messless, it is LESS messy than a DIY pack. Always wear an old T-shirt over top just in case.
Can/How do I wash my pack?
Before 1st use, you may want to wash your new Castor Oil Pack as recent research from the National Institute of Health shows that even organic materials may contain traces of chemicals via transportation, packaging and warehousing. Luckily, washing is shown to significantly reduce or even eliminate these chemicals completely.
It's like when you buy produce, you always wash it first, even if it’s organic! A new pack can be hand washed or machine washed with natural detergent and laid flat to dry.
However, once you have started adding oil to your pack, it may be best NOT to wash it. Washing a used pack may lead to oil getting all over the outer "less mess" layer of the pack, making it messier and decreasing its natural lifecycle.
Tips to extend the life of your pack:
- Only use 1 tbsp of fresh Castor Oil with each use
- Keep Castor Oil in the center of your pack (away from the seams)
- Avoid washing your oily pack
How often do I have to replace it?
For hygiene, apply fresh Castor Oil with each use and replace your pack every 2 months.
What does it feel like?
The Castor Oil Pack for Liver feels like a soft warm hug that curves to fit you just right, it’s so comfortable you can sleep in it.
- MMariviiReviewingLiver Castor Oil Pack Kit + Organic Castor Oil 500mLI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35-44What is your biological sex? FemaleWhat’s your main wellness concern? Liver detox, Anxiety/ StressWho are you buying your COP for? MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoA Canadian company + castor oil pack for the win!!
I initially had left a review for the hair wrap as it worked wonders for my dry locks, but in trying this kit/pack for a little over 2 weeks now, I can honestly say I feel better. I started right after my period ended.
I've noticed better sleep (not waking up at 3am anymore) less bloating and my fav, i dont feel as overwhelmed from the day to day. (I did notice slight headaches at the beginning, but it could just be from where I'm cutting out coffee to help with the detox process.)
Living in Canada, I'm huge on supporting local and seeing that right on their product is amazing. huge plus.
my only complaint is that my kitty cat loves the straps! he thinks it's play time everytime i go to put it on. thanks for the awesome product!How did you feel after using your Castor Oil Pack?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality of your Castor Oil PackRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJanice P.Verified BuyerReviewingLiver Castor Oil PackI recommend this productWhat is your age? 55-64What is your biological sex? FemaleWhat’s your main wellness concern? Liver detox, Constipation/Bloating, Lymphatic drainage, Hormone balance , ThyroidWho are you buying your COP for? MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoCastor oil liver pack
Love it..my bowels are working 1000 times easier..great feeling to know the toxins are moving their way out..bloating has decreased immenselyHow did you feel after using your Castor Oil Pack?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality of your Castor Oil PackRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RTRosemary T.Verified BuyerReviewingLiver Castor Oil Pack Kit + Organic Castor Oil 500mLI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCastor oil liver pack
I am sleeping much better. My gut feels better. Not noticing any difference in bowel function. I wear it every night. If I miss a night I don’t sleep well. Overall I am very happy and hope that it will get better over time
- LDLinda De P.Verified BuyerReviewingLiver Castor Oil Pack Kit + Organic Castor Oil 500mLI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEasy and effective!
- BKBARBARA K.Verified BuyerReviewingLiver Castor Oil Pack Kit + Organic Castor Oil 500mLI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing to help with constipation
I am wearing it every day and see big improvement with sleep and elimination. No more bloating or stomach issues. Planning to wash my pack this weekend.
Do you ship to Australia, UK, New Zealand or other countries?
We currently only ship to the US and Canada but are quickly working to make international shipping happen sooner rather than later!
How will it ship if I place my order today?
In Canada we ship with Canada Post. Usually orders arrive within 5 business days of ordering, however, with high volumes of postage this can’t be guaranteed and it may take longer.
How I can get FREE Shipping?
Shipping on orders over $75 is always FREE!
Disclaimer: Always talk to your doctor before starting any new practice. This is not intended to treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose any disease. This is not medical advice. This is for educational purposes only. Results vary.